I don't even really know where to begin...
It's 2011 !!!!! I'm happy so see another year and I wonder what's in store for me.
Last year I went through this whole what's going to change type deal and I achieved many things and I learned a lot of things about life. I graduated from college and immediately started working in a field that I love. It's crazy to know that so much happened to me in 2010.
This year my main goal is to get my body in the best shape that it has every been in. last year I changed my entire appearance and I plan on taking it to the next level. I know it sounds crazy, but things have already started to run its course.
I'm back in Mississippi for round 2 of my internship at New Stage Theatre and right we really aren't doing much but work call and there isn't much excitement in that. Twelfth Night STILL hasn't been fully cast yet, and it makes me wonder why some people already know who they're playing and why the interns don't know who they are playing...for me it's "whatever" at this point. I'm going to go with the flow and really stay focused on myself for this half of the internship.
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment