
A cold, and cloudy day here in Jackson. Today was another laid back day. This morning I went to the gym and just did Cardio. I'm not excited about tomorrow because tomorrow I do Cardio and Weights. Saturday's are my hardcore days just right before I take Sunday off. I ran it bit over my time today in the gym so I was two minuted late for work.
Today was just another day in the shop. As I said before things in the shop are going really slow because we are pretty much at a stopping point with The 39 Steps. So they really just had me do busy work so I wouldn't get bored. Today I worked on Props with Ruthie and we made Grilled Herring and bullets. The perfect combination right? lol
Lunch today was a surprise. Brent, Sam, Drew, and I went to Lumpkin's for lunch. It was 10x's better then Two Sister's and the price was a lot cheaper. The baked chicken there was so good and I can't tell you how good the Mac & Cheese is or was. It was really a great time and the people there were so nice and friendly. After eating there I didn't want to go back to work because I was so full. I'll definitely be back to eat there again!
There really wasn't much else going on at work today. I will say I miss acting right now. I've spent to much time in the shop and auditioning that I miss telling a story to an audience. I can't wait to start rehearsals for Twelfth Night next week. I'm working to get off book as soon as possible so I can have ample time explore other aspects of my character Antonio.
RANDOM: I'm really craving a Sprite Zero right now! :)
Recently I've been listening to Adele a lot lately. I love her song "Rolling In The Deep." and I'm addicted to it. My Roommate is addicted to Brittany Spears new song and he has played 60 times. Are taste are a little different but that's okay.lol. Anyway I've watched every performance on youtube.com that I could find of Adele performing. I'm in love with her soul, and voice and I don't even know that woman like that. I'm patiently waiting for her new album 21, but I'm really anxious for it come out already. I heard her other new song "Someone Like You" and it's just as beautiful. I love songs that tell a story and I feel like right now with music going in a different direction I often what's going to happen to the artist that tell a story in there song. I want to be MOVED by the lyrics and content and they only people that are doing that for me now are Amos Lee, Mumford & Sons, Adele, and Sufjan Stevens.
Today I wondered what would happen if I became a recording artist. Funny thought right?
Well g2g PEACE
P.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment