Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Perfect Patron Margarita


How many shots of Patron is in this Jumbo Margarita? 4 shots!!! Tonight I just took my last drink for awhile and it feels....scary. I think I might have drunk it to fast, but I enjoyed every gulp.

Today has been a very relaxing day. I slept until 9a.m. and basically relaxed. I went to help Deejay with his auditions for "How I Learned to Drive" and then I went to workout for 2 hours. I love when I get that much time to workout, makes me feel like I'm getting a worthy workout then my usual week day workouts. This year I plan to stay healthy and the fit.

I've lost 2 lbs this week so that's a good accomplishment. This coming up week I have to get strict with my diet..now that's going to be the real challenge right there. I know I can do it though. I plan on doing a 360 on who I am this year I'm only tweeting positive, or funny stuff, and I'm going to treat my body right. Hopefully my happy endorphins will kick in again soon.

Tonight I went to see UNSHELVED a play by Beth Kander and the script was great and so was the premises of the story. The cast was really good and I hope to someday see a full production of the show.

Well I don't have that much to talk about tonight...plus I'm tipsy :)

Well g2g PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment