Today was a pretty eventful day...I guess :)
I slept in a bit because I didn't have to be at work till after 1pm. I went to the gym and put in 2 great hours. I ran for an hour because I want to keep a good balance since I missed working out Monday. I also stepped on the scale...I know, I know I said that I wasn't going to step on the scale until Saturday, but I did anyway and what a sigh of relief to know that I didn't gain anything. I didn't lose either, but that's expected seeing that I didn't workout for two days. I'm so determined to be the fittest and healthiest that I've ever been and I'm going to DO IT !!!! This is my second week of no pork or alcohol and it's going pretty well. I was craving Pork Rinds the other day and it was hard but I got Chex Mix instead and it was a much better choice. I'm eating lots of Turkey, and Chicken. I'm not the biggest fan of Turkey sandwiches but I'm sure it will grow on me.
Today we had another Work Call and all I did was paint some boarders. I really enjoy painting out of all the things that I've done in the shop so far. It's just so relaxing and I can put on my headphones and get lost in my music. Today I listened to the complete cast recordings of "Spring Awakening" and "In The Heights". I'm so sad that I didn't get the chance to see "In The Height's" live. I hope I can catch the tour somewhere before it closes. After working in the shop for a bit, I headed over to JA to help Sam build some pieces of the set for Twelfth Night. Me and a Jigsaw= me being aggravated because I want to make the perfect curve with the jigsaw.
After a little manual labor it was back to Day 2 of "Twelfth Night" rehearsal. Today I met the guy who will be playing Sebastian in the show. Hopefully we will be a great team. Our director wants to play the Antonio loves Sebastian part and I'm totally cool with that. It's so weird that in this comedy that there really is this other story that is taking place with Sebastian and Antonio and nobody really notices. I personally feel that Sebastian and Antonio did have something going on, but Sebastian is too nice to say that he regrets it. In rehearsals I have to be really careful and mindful of my diction. It's going really well though and I'm excited about it all. I think this is going to be a great production. Another Shakespeare show under my belt...and to think, I use to be scared of this stuff. Hm?
Now I'm laying on my bedroom floor wrapping up my day with this blog and the faint smell of dog shit it lingering in the air. Why? Well my Deejay, my roommate stepped in some outside of our house and we both turned into teenage girls and freaked out over it. We tried to clean up the doggy poo poo, but alas there is a brown stain on our already dingy hallway carpet. :( Haha well I'm going to watch some HGTV and a episode of Claymore and call it a night...yeah I'm lame like that! What?
Well g2g PEACE
P.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment