
So today was a nice chilly day. I killed myself in the gym this morning. My thighs hurt and so does the rest of my lower body, but "No Pain, No Gain" right? Today was my cardio day so you know I was putting in work.I wanted to give myself a High Five for my effort when I left the gym cause I felt so good. So I've started showering at the gym to give me more time in the gym and not feel so rushed when I get back to my house. My roomie Deejay usually wakes up around the time I get back from the gym and I'm filthy, hot, and stinky mess when I comeback and I have to rush and shower before I work. So i figured it would be better to utilize the shower gym and it's been a plus. Today was kinda funny because I forgot my underwear so I had t free ball in my jeans and it was invigorating but at the same time very uncomfortable. I'm very well equipped down there and that whole no wearing underwear thing for me is not good when it comes to wearing jeans. I can usually do it with my athletic shorts because they are loose, but I wear my jeans kinda tight..you know what I mean. Anyway I won't be free balling in tight jeans again needless to day. I got back to my house and put drawers on quickly.
After the gym shenanigans I had to head over to Jackson Academy and teach 7th grade and High School Drama. Today they all learned about Improvisations. The 7th Graders loved it. They are so fun to work with. There are only two boys in that class..I wish there were more because maybe they would interact more. I'm sure they'll eventually come around though. The 12th Graders were another case. You have to get them quiet and etc. before you can even begin to really work with them, but when they listen they do well.
After JA we headed over to Broadview Methodist to work on the Chastain, and Boyd kids presentation for tonight. It went really well except for the part where we had to show the parents the games we've been playing...I'm just going to say ..nothing. LOL
Right now I'm just chilling in my room and working on two scripts at one time. Look at me multitasking. I'm playing Antonio in New Stage's Production of TWELFTH NIGHT. Right now I'm exploring the homosexual tendencies of Antonio towards Sebastian. We'll see what happens. Tomorrow I have auditions for A SOLDIER'S PLAY and I don't know what role I really want to go for. I'm just going to go into the audition and give 100% for each reading..since I'll be doing all five :)
Well g2g PEACE
P.S.
Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie
Which we ascribe to heaven.
~William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
No comments:
Post a Comment