
Today has sorta kinda been an eventful day. I started my day off by going to the gym and I know that I'm supposed to step on the scale until next Monday but I just couldn't resist and I was happy to see the progress that I saw. I bumped up the level on the elliptical that I run on and DAMN do my legs hurt but it was worth it.
Today at work was pretty basic. We met with Francine to discuss what we were going to be teach the students tomorrow in class at Jackson Academy. I just hope they like what the group has chosen. Working with High School kids is a task and working in a private school is another. I'll guess we'll see the outcome in the morning. After are planning we did a line through of The Sword in The Stone, and Romeo and Juliet...all I'm going to say is "Take The Wheel."
So far this week I've been waiting till dinner to eat meat and it's been a test that's killing me, but the thrill of eating meat once I get it is kinda beastly. Today for dinner I had two chicken breast you could have sworn that I had turned into a Lion the way I tore into that meat. I had to eat in my bedroom it was that insane. I'm going to be keeping this up for awhile because I like it. I can't wait till Thursday...that's my cheat day and we're going to Two Sisters, which is this southern food haunt that is sooo good. I just have to make sure that I don't go to crazy in there.
Today in the shop we really didn't do much. I touched up some of the painting I had done last week and helped Richard brace the ladders on a track, but that was really about it.
I had my ipod on shuffle today and Amos Lee, Mumford and Sons, Norah Jones, Nina Simone, and Sufjan Stevens came on it was amazing. If only Adele had played at that point. That should give you a taste of the type of music I'm actually into. I love pop music don't get me wrong, but the real music to me is coming from these artist right here.
Well g2g PEACE
P.S. Yep..that's LL Cool J as today's pic :) I idolize him and I'm using his workout book to get fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment