Wow...I just titled this blog after a song I've never heard listened too. Correction I just logged on to my youtube account so that I could listen to the song. Anyway I just finished this weeks run of A CHRISTMAS CAROL and I've had so much fun this week. Although I like playing Young Scrooge I have much more fun when I become Topper in Act II. I've found a lot of cool nuances with that role and I love playing Topper a lot.
The cast of this show has been so awesome to work with. Everyone is so laid back and we only really have one person that is a drama queen, but what theatre doesn't have one right? haha :) In a few days I'll be heading back to Birmingham, AL. and I can't wait to see my friends and have some quality time where I can actually kick up my heels, drink, and party..which I will do on this break. I'm excited about this coming up week because Stephen, Matt, and Zach are coming over for a few days and it's going to be really nice, and insane.
So as I wrap-up my last first of my internship I really feel like I've grown more as a person. I know I've said that in earlier post, but now I can actually see the effects for myself. Now what happens after this? Who knows?
Well g2g PEACE
The bottom line is, life is about learning, whether you’re in school or not. We are human. We make mistakes. But your lowest moment might also be the one where you begin to rise, and rise. So double back. Regroup. Brush yourself off, and try again. -Sarah Dessen
No comments:
Post a Comment