We have to keep reinventing ourselves almost every minute because the world can change in an instant, and there's no time for looking back. Sometimes the changes are forced on us, sometimes they happen by accident, and we make the most of them. We have to constantly come up with new ways to fix ourselves. So we change, we adapt, we create new versions of ourselves. We just need to be sure that this one is an improvement over the last. I always feel like I'm having to step up. Stepping up. It's a simple concept. It basically means to rise above yourself; to do a little more, to show you something special.
To make my life better and for me to become a better person it's like I wish I could step outside of myself and work on myself like a puzzle. And Hansel said to Gretel: Let us drop these bread crumbs so that together we can find our way home because losing our way would be the most cruel of things. And once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely. Because sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are.
Because it's only when you're tested that you truly discover who you are. And it's only when you're tested that you discover who you can be. The person that you want to be does exist, somewhere on the other side of hard work and faith, and belief and beyond the heartache and fear of what life has.
As a person I feel like I've come a long way since graduation..which seems so long ago, but it was only 8 months ago. WOW, how time really does fly. I'm getting older and I feel like I'm getting wiser in some aspects. Tonight I went out with Rob who plays Fred in A Christmas Carol and we were talking about life and he noticed how blunt I was being about everything and it hit me that I was being very blunt...but at the same time very open. I use to never be blunt about stuff and tonight really let me know that I'm going to be alright. I've really been worried about my life in general and I really haven't talked to anybody about it cause I don't know who I can really talk to about it. I've stumbled and picked myself up, and stumbled and picked myself up … over and over again with no safety net...is this how life works? Eh it's slowly coming together. I'm through with all the drama that comes with friends and whatnot. I'm searching for a peaceful life that's not about status, who my friends are, and what I listen too. I'm getting there and it really liking this ride.
Well g2g PEACE
P.S.
I'd like to tell today's youth that no matter where life takes you, big cities, small towns, you'll inevitably come across small minded people who think they're better than you. People who think that material things, or being pretty or popular, automatically make you a worthwhile human being. I'd like to tell today's youth that none of these things matter. Unless you have a stregth of character, intergtity, ... and if you're lucky enough to have any of these things, don't ever sell out. Don't ever sell out. So when you meet a person for the first time, don't judge them by their station in life-Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment