Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yellow Water and Cartons of Love

The past two days have been actually nice. Today we had dress rehearsal for Sword in The Stone and it was crazy mess. My moustache fell off and my magic tricks were laughably bad. Welcome to the world of doing a childrens show. Today I realized that this is my first time that I've ever done a 45 min, childrens show. Nevertheless it's been an experience.

Last night was my first night at rehearsal for The Last Days of Judas Iscariot and it was great. This is the type of stuff I want to do and it's good that I'm getting such a good mix here. Anyway I'm more excited about this show then the children's show. Last Days of Judas Iscariot rehearsal was very intersting because I went in thinking a certain way on how I wanted to portray Jesus but left thinking otherwise. My only concern with what the director wants is that I don't want to make what made Jesus human. If I make him to calm then we're completely losing the fact that this man walked the earth for 33 yrs, and was of woman born and was human, in the script Judas talks about how Jesus went into the temple and pretty much raised hell and how beautiful it was. I really think there is a moment in me and Judas's scene where we see a moment of Jesus being human and lashing back at Judas. I'm going to work it in tomorrows rehearsal.

We start rehearsals for Romeo and Juliet next friday and I'm going ahead and looking at those lines now so I can be somewhat ahead...we'll see.

Today I broke my diet and went to Two Sisters today...I regret it...but I loved every morsal of food that went into my tummy.

Well g2g PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment