Friday, February 1, 2013

He is His Work and Nothing More.

So the past couple of days have really been me picking my own self off of the floor and getting my shit back together.
I've been putting a lot of my focus on my workouts and on the play I'm currently in. In a few weeks I'll be making my "official" NYC theatrical debut in PRISON SONG at Primary Stages and right now this play for me has been making me do a real self exploration of myself and what it means to truly show emotion and going to the bare bones root of problems that I have. This blog though isn't going to be about my exploration of the play..you can check that out on my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PhantomPV09?feature=mhee) for all that good stuff.

(PRISON SONG DIARY)


So I finished filming and one of the films I've finished actually comes out in area theaters Valentine's Day and I'm really excited about that. I just realized I don't/won't have a Valentine...ugh I can't even go their...someday...no self-pity parties.

In March I'll be heading to Long Island for awhile to do some work and I'm actually looking forward to this. I've taken up a new venture that started yesterday and it's taking me out there for awhile.

Ever since I've been "single" guys have been coming at me to no avail. Although I'm single...I'm not available emotionally or even sexually right now. Most people can go single and fuck the crap out of someone or vice versa, but I wasn't built that way for some reason. I'm starting to believe I was made by some scientist to personify the "perfect" mate...but the people I've come across are all ...i don't know.

I've got to get back to my lines. Whenever I'm not attached to someone I get offers for shows out the ass and jobs like whoa...maybe I am my work and nothing more and I've got to choose between love or love of my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment