Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daydreamers PLEASE wake-up! We can't sleep no more.

Okay, So I've not been keeping this up the way I should and I'm back....but I'm going to vent, and then I'll move forward. Sometimes you think things are going so perfect and then you begin to realize a lot of things. I guess I'm single once again...story of my life! right? I often wonder why I was strung along the way I was. I noticed that I wasn't being told a lot of things and only being made aware of certain subjects only around other people and not being able to speak on how I felt about it and it often left me silent. Like vacation trips or future plans, whenever they would come up they were told around other people and never in private. When someone does that to you it begins to make you think that you're not as respected in the relationship as you thought and kind of makes you feel left out. Other things happened as well that I don't want to really discuss just because I'm still really sensitive about it all and I'm a very passionate person and I give too much and sometimes I come up empty handed in the end. All I can say is it's hard for me to believe that someone could be searching for love that they are so ignorant to not notice it when it's staring them right in the face. If you're going to be with someone you've got to respect them and that's not just partial respect..but total respect, because it is someone else's feelings you are dealing with. I'm tired of being burned by people when it comes to relationships and saying they want something yet that's not what they really want. On the up and up...no more self pity blogs..You KNOW that's not how I role at all. I've been taking my body to the next level and that been one of my ways of taking my mind off of a lot of stuff that's raping my life. I've finished shooting a scene for a film and I'm a lead in my first play here in NYC and it's opening at Primary Stages on March 6th. I've met some pretty kickass friends while living here in NYC and I've been invited to a lot of parties here and that's pretty cool. I'm beginning to get a feel for this city and what it means to call this place home. Nobody said that this place wouldn't be without it struggles whether that's in love or just life in general. I've got a lot going on in my life right now and I'm so glad for the friends that I have here and the one's I've made. Love, don't make no sense, ask your neighbor. The winds have changed, it seems, that they've abandoned us. The truth hurts and so does yesterday. What good is love, if it burns bright and then explodes in flames. (I thought everything had love) Are we really living, or walking dead now? Or dreaming of the hopes round in the wings of angels. The way we live, the way we die. What a tragedy, I'm so terrified. DAYDREAMERS PLEASE WAKE-UP! WE CAN'T SLEEP NO MORE! P.S. You don't give up, because you're scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment