Sunday, February 3, 2013

No Rest For The People That Work Hard

So today has been a pretty chill day folks,

I didn't do much but hit my 100 mark in my push-up, 400 crunches, and 80 sit-ups. I'm beasting sooo freaking much lately. A lot of people don't know but I use to be 250lbs and now I'm officially down to 200. I've lost 50lbs the HEALTHY way in a year!!!! But by Aug. 2nd when I celebrate my 27th birthday I should be down to 170 or maybe 165lbs (It's a stretch).

Today we officially moved into the Primary Stages rehearsal space in Manhattan for rehearsal for PRISON SONG...I'm not going to talk too much about what happened today in rehearsal. I'll make a video for that..duh! Let's just say I my personal space was invaded and that's what this show is about!

My time here in Queens is coming to and end here and I can't wait to see what happens. I opened a fortune cookie today and it's read "You Will Do Great Things" and I've already started. I'm going to give a mind blowing performance in Prison Song and I'm just going to open myself up again. It's time...and I'm OVERDUE for a lot of things in my life and I also understand that it also means I've got to make sacrifices in my life to obtain the goals I want to achieve before I'm 30...I'm a pretty headstrong guy and when I set things in motion I waste no time. I just hope I just don't lose so much focus I forget to live. I admit that what I begin to rise up I miss out on a lot of life lessons because I'm simple not use to certain emotions and that's landed me in sticky situations in the past. I've got to find that balance with my emotions and getting it under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment