Hey Folks,
It's the first day of July and it's been a very cool breezy day. According the lady that I was talking to, while I working out this morning,it won't be cool for too much longer..DAMNIT !!! Me and the heat just aren't really good friends.
Last nights show ran really well considering that it was a cool night and I actually wanted to perform last night because I was so hyper. I can say that doing a very long run of show gets to be a little boring...constantly having to find new ways to invent new things for myself each performance is really a challenge..but as I've said before it's a good one that I welcome. I remember Dr. Callaghan telling us while doing HAIR..which was a two weekend show, that you have to find new ways every night because each audience is new. The lady that I saw in the gym told me out right that she didn't like the show that we were doing because it was to choppy..nothing against the actors but the show itself was too informative and alot of the lines repetitive.
Today so far has really just been me going to the gym and sitting here on the computer surfing the internet highway..lol fun right? My day doesn't actually begin till 4pm...but that's cool.
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment