So yesterday afternoon was a much better day. Last nights performance of the show was dampered by a thunderstorm but that seemed to make it even better. We had to do the show at half-rain pace. Half-rain pace means we kinda speed up lines just a bit so we can get the show done quicker. There were times last night where I thought the weather was very fitting with some of the scenes in the show. For a outdoor drama this play is really sad and dark....I find myself saying sometimes "DAMN..can we have some more happy moments?"
Each performance is such a challenge. Constantly finding new ways to make it new each night is crazy!!! I know I've said this before, but it's so true. Only two more shows this week and then we have Monday off.
In other news I wish that Verizon would get on the IPHONE train now !!!! They have such great plans that I don't really want to leave them, but I want the IPHONE 4. What's going on Verizon?
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment