Yeah the title is from Into The Woods but not the topic :)
As some of you may know or not know on Sunday's performance of the show one of our slave cast members sprang there ankle during the performance. When that happened we had to quickly dispence the persons lines amongst the slaves...it's so interesting when you have to adapt real fast to new changes in the show. Tonight we will have to do the same again because the person will be out for one more day..hopefully!!!
We only have 17 shows left..wow!!!! Yesterday was a really good day I saw two movies "Death At A Funeral" which was hilarious. James Marsdent and Loretta Divine where my favorite actors in the movie. Also we saw INCEPTION..which honestly I found very well put together. I went to see it with the Cast from Lincoln and everyone seemed to have different opinions. Nevertheless I say go see it and decide for yourself...I'll do a more in-depth blog about it later since I know some people haven't seen it yet :)
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment