Only 11 more shows left and then I head back to Alabama for some rest before moving to Mississippie on Fri Aug, 13th.....wait is that a Friday the 13th...oh shit it is !!!!!!
Anyway the past week has been a eventful one. For some reason I have been watching the HGTV channel. I just like watching House Hunters International..it's really lame but entertaining at the same time. My mom and brother came to see the show again..so suppportive. I love them :) DADDY too :).
We really are nearing the end of the run here at Lincoln and I'm excited about it. It's really been a long journey but a fun one.
I'm really interested to see what life has to offer me over the next year or so. I feel another big change coming but I don't know what it is. I also know that these next 10 months are going to have there challenges, I just hope I'm prepared for them.
Cap'n Crunch has become me bestfriend...I have a bowl everyday and I feel like I can't start my day unless I have a bowl. LOL
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment