Hey Folks,
I'm back again. I said I was going to make a effort to keep updating this blog :)
Yesterday was a pretty good day. I checked out a couple of plays and right now I'm reading "The Philanthropist" by Christopher Hampton. Can I just say that the opening scene in the play is shocking enough. I'll give you more details when I actually finish reading the entire script. I'll have a full review of it pretty soon.
Last nights showing of Lincoln: Upon the Altar of Freedom was very nice. It wasn't hot as balls and the breeze was so nice and much needed. This week we are celebratng county week, and yesterday Spencer County where Lincoln grew up and where the show is performed every night was celebrated. The people of Spencer County ate this show up. I love when a audience is so energized...it gives you the energy to want to perform even better. This is one of the reasons of why I love the theatre and the work I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment