Hey Guys,
I know it's been awhile but I had to wrap up my semester and it I must day it ended pretty damn well!!! Now 2009 is coming to a close and I've got to admit that it will be a year that I really won't forget for the rest of my life. So much about me changed in one year that it still amazes me. I won College Night and I decided to start living for me truthfully. Now 2010 looms upon us and some major life style changes are getting ready to happen. I'm about to prepare for one of the biggest roles thus far in my life and I plan on giving it all I've got mentally,physically, and spiritually. I want to leave my mark here at UM with this role. The role is Macbeth if you haven't heard by now. I'm going to be doing some deep research on this play and also I'm going to make it my mission to do a complete 360 with myself physically for this role. The workout routine and diet that I've started today is going to be my toughest one yet. Right now I weigh 202 lbs and I plan to stay that weight while I lean myself up and add contours and definition to my body. Do I think I can do it? I have NO DOUBT that I can achieve this feet.
I'm really pumped about this "experiment" and I'm anxious to see the results. I just ask for support and continue to follow me on my jounrney into Macbeth!
SEE YA ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment