What can I say? I'm just TYREE :) I'm just an average guy trying to find my niche' in the great wide world. I'm trying to achieve great things and I'm learning from my mistakes each step of the way, clearing my path to make a better tomorrow for myself.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
The Day After....
So it's the day after Christmas. I was just on my way to sleep when I remembered that I hadn't blogged. Christmas was nice..but different. I honestly wouldn't want to do that again. I guess since Grandma died Christmas just really hasn't been the same for me. I miss her. I often find myself thinking about the fun times I had with her and Granddad too! I came back from Louisville so I could work and get some work done. I'm already ready for classes to go ahead and start back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment