Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Day, Another Destiny

I was going to head back to Montevallo today but I got so caught up in Macbeth stuff that I decided to just stay in and get some of that done. I'll head back to motown tomorrow for sure!

You know to be honest I thought that I would really like my job..but now I'm starting to think otherwise. I hate to say this but I'm way better at something else than folding clothes to a "t". I'm not going to go into details about how I feel about this particular situation but what I will say is this...I'm looking other places outside of clothing retail now.

Today has really been a laid back day though. I'm ready to head back to school and for some reason I'm more excited about New Years then I was with Christmas..hmmm go figure! Last night after I posted the blog before this one I felt alot better about myself. I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off of me. I feel like I can begin again and really begin to make something of myself you know? Sometimes getting the issue out there in the universe is what it really takes. I hope it shows that I'm not the perfect person I can seem to be, and the fact that even when someone is smiling it doesn't mean everything is always peachy keen in there life.

I honestly get better day by day. I do want to thank people like Stephen,Matt,Zach, David, Katy, Melvin,Steven,Jennifer and Alana for being there when I needed them the most and I always hope that I can return the favor to them. It's good to have a great support system in your life. People that can keep it real, you know?

I'm looking forward to a new year and a new me!!! It's time to put the BRAND NEW me into gear and and Melvin would say "Expect the Unexpected!"

Much Love to ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment