What can I say? I'm just TYREE :) I'm just an average guy trying to find my niche' in the great wide world. I'm trying to achieve great things and I'm learning from my mistakes each step of the way, clearing my path to make a better tomorrow for myself.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Live from Louisville, Kentucky!
It's Christmas Eve and I'm here in Louisville, Kentucky! So far it's been okay. To be honest I'm really ready to head back to Montevallo and get some much need work done. I'm a crazy as diet right now and I've been doing sit-ups and push-ups like CRAZY!!! It's going to be worth it though. I must say I love being a size 34 cause it still give me that thick look! Hhaha anyway I've been pouring over Macbeth and I've even started memorizing lines which is AWESOME!!! Yesterday I realized that nobody has the perfect family and everyone has there "secrets" and that's okay. I'm trying my hardest to adjust to this new found since of understanding about myself but I don't think my family is quite ready for all that. I've changed so much physically and mentally but the family sometimes doesn't even notice but that's cool. I miss being with my friends and stuff and Christmas is tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment