Today has been a pretty good day. Right now I'm sitting in the SUB typing because my roommate at VERY short notice has decided that he would have his cabinet meeting at our place of residence and asked at VERY short notice NOT to be around...now guys how should I take this? I do think it's very inconsiderate to ask the people that pay there rent ON TIME to not be around at there place that they call home because you wanna have a little meeting. I'm going to step out here and say "It's time for me to find a place of my own." I'd think I'd fare much better if I lived with either just 1 person or nobody at all. I'm really weighing that option at this point.
Today I went to go see the movie "PRECIOUS"...can I just say that after the movie was over I had to sit and recollect myself after the ending of the movie. I didn't cry or anything like that. I was just VERY VERY moved by the intensity of the movie..DAMMIT it was good. It wasn't your typical "feel sorry" movie it was filmed beautifully and the actresses in that movie were phenomenal.
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment