Hey Guyz,
So this weekend has been a lazy one..but a much needed lazy one! I've been ripping and running for the past few weeks that a quiet weekend with no distractions was GREAT! It's a cloudy sunday afternoon and right now I'm just chilling in the Library Computer Lab. I hate playing the waiting game on this BFA letter that come out on Monday..which is tomorrow..AHHHH! I'm really nervous about it. I'm not going to dwell on it just because I've worked as hard as I can to do what I need to do to get my BFA so I'm just going to give it over to the powers that be and HOPE for the best.
Thanksgiving is coming around the corner and I'm currently searching for a Temporary Holiday Job so on Tuesday I'm going to job search for places that are just looking for temp workers. That should be easy...right?
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment