Friday, November 27, 2009

A Turkey Hangover and Black Friday

Thanksgiving is finally O.V.E.R. and now I have to face today which is Black Friday. I got an awesome job at Aeropostale and I started Wednesday which was like the day after I turned in my application. I tried to work there once before but I looked quite a bit different back then..and now the manager said she wasn't going to let me slip through the crack so she hired me right then and there. I went in for orientation and the other girl that was with me left and they put me to work! I was glad to be able to work...MONEY, Money, Money! I think working in a mall is going to be an experience for me. I've always wanted to work in a mall..so I guess in a way I've fulfilled another one of my long awaited dreams.

Thanksgiving was kind of a bore to tell you the truth. Of course I got to talk to Stephen..which always makes my day better. I also talked to an ex...can I say that at first it was awkward. I'm really at the friend stage with him now because I don't think I'd ever want to date him again..you know? You live and you LEARN...and nice guys do finish last and I this time I didn't even have to turn a corner to realize that what I needed was staring me in the face.

I told myself that it was time for change and I needed to come into my own on my own and I think I have. I'm a VERY driven person and I'm determined to do what it takes to get me to the next position in my life. I've learned that I can't always dwell on the past of worry about what others may think. I've got to do what's right for me and at the same time making sure I'm making the right steps. 2009 has been one hell of a learning experience for me and I can only what the rest of the years will bring me. I fill like I'm making myself learn at a fast pace..and I love it.

Well g2g PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment