Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time Is Flying By

Wow, it's been a month since I've really posted anything...sorry :)

New Stage is really keeping me busy at the moment. We closed "Miss Nelson is Missing the Musical" last Sunday and this past week I went straight into rehearsals for "A Soldier's Play" and "Five Women Wearing The Same Dress" I'm playing Ellis/Understudy in "A Soldier's Play" and I'm playing Tripp Davenport in the latter. This week I've got to gear myself up for what I would like to call 2 weeks of Hell...we are going to be touring everyday for two weeks straight right before we open the other two shows, which means I have to be back at night for late night rehear, sals for both...pray for me folks. I only have 7 weeks left here on my contract and I'm ready for a little break and I'm really excited about David and Katy's wedding. As time comes to a closes here on Jackson I'm plotting my next move...I'm looking at the ATL and NYC, which one?

I'm starting to tone back down again and I like what's happening. My body likes being "Buff" so I'm just going to keep it that way. I took a week off from working out...."Spring Break", I'm scared of what they scale might say tomorrow, but I'll deal with it. I haven't been eating crazy anyway.

Well g2g PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment