Monday, March 21, 2011

The Dim Dinner

Today was so beautiful and where did I spend it....in the theatre. I've been dying to go to the park and just layout and play Frisbee with a couple of friends, but I don't have time for it. I went to the gym today and was got a nice little surprise. I lost weight and I was so glad that I ran for a full hour and lifted weight for another 45 minutes.

After the workout I came back and started Ep. 1 of "Being Me, JustTyree" on YouTube, which you should check out!!! It's just me..being me. It was short, quick and fun, and I'm going to do them as often as possible. After-wards I showered and washed my damn hair. It's so red y'all...but I'm cutting it this week for "A Soldier's Play." Speaking of the play, I can't tell you how excited I am about this cast and production in general. We did a run through of the show today and it's going to be really good. We just finished our first week of rehearsal and we did a run through with half of the cast OFF BOOK...IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK !!!! So crazy, right? As actors we are all so uniquely different and watching everyone is so awesome. I'm covering all the roles, except the three white soldier's and it's a DAUNTING task...I have to learn everybody's lines and blocking and be ready to go on at a minutes notice. I asked our Director today what happens when I go on for somebody, what happens to my character Ellis and she said they would have to hire somebody.

Today I had to audition for "Joseph...., which I really have no intentions of being in and right now my voice is just now coming back from being horse and...y'all I bombed it, but I took that as a sign from God because he knew that deep down I had no real passion to be in that show. LOL ;)

Well Monday "officially" begins my countdown to leaving Jackson, MS. for awhile. I better make the most of it.

My tummy is hurting from eating Mexican tonight....Dim Dinner, for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment