Today has been a very long day. We had three shows today of "Sword In The Stone" and I'm just happy to have made it through those three shows. Wearing the costume for Merlin is no easy task, and neither is wearing the wig/beard. I'll be so happy when we get pass these two weeks because touring these shows can become an emotional drain and I can tell that it takes a drain on the rest of the group as well. I think touring so much can sometimes make individuals be on edge as far a emotions go. It's really stressful, and the last thing you want it someone to get upset over something of no importance and then you have to deal with it on car rides.
When not touring everything is okie dokie.
The shows today ran smoothly. It was a bit shaky at at first because we didn't do the line through last week like it was planned on our schedules, but the last to runs were very good. I loved the 2nd run better. I'm glad that this is and was the only 3 show day that we had.
So I'm going to owe the government some money because my last job didn't take taxes out of our checks....bummer :(, but hopefully it will work itself out, and it won't be that bad. crossing my fingers.
Tonight's rehearsal of "A Soldier's Play" was really good. We did a run through of Act 1 doe the Tech crew so they could see what's going on. After-wards we polished all the scenes. Today I realized how sharp of a soldier I have to be, and how "Happy" I have to be...it's actually hard to play "Happy", but I did it and hopefully it will come full circle for me this week.
Well I gotta get some rest because tomorrow is another LONG day and I've gotta keep a smile on my face.
Well g2g PEACE
P.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment