You know it's really okay to let folks go, whether it's a boyfriend/ girlfriend or people you thought were really good friends. It's it TOTALLY okay to say "I'm letting all the Drama go." It's okay to say "I don't want anymore drama." If you have friends in your life who are totally negative or represent a place in your life where you are no longer at...it's okay to say "I Gotta Go." I have recently come across some friends where I have looked at them and said, "Wow, wtf do we have in common now?" It's true I've changed. I'm a new person, I'm finally happy, and I've been searching for happiness for so long. I've become so secure with who I am. I'm so happy with my life. I'm happy with my career, where it's going, and what it's doing for me, that I no longer want to be associated with a certain type of person, that always wants to break me down, or makes me doubt. The same goes for relationships too.
There is SO MUCH going on in this world that I don't need to have people in my inner circle, that are telling me what I should do with my life. I'm focusing on the positive and releasing the negative. I'm finally at a good place in my life, my spirit is happy, my whole body is happy. As B. Scott would say "Let the Dirt Dobbers play in the mud by themselves!"
I realize that as I continue to "upgrade" myself that there are going to be people who try to pull me back down. I'm surrounding myself with people who are nurturing, and building me up. The people you surround yourself with says a lot about who you are...is so true. I make no apologies for being who I am, or the people I pick and choose to hang with.
Today has been a really good day!!! I slept until 12pm and than I worked my ass off at the gym and did my video blog, which you can check out on Youtube :) and then I went and walked/ran around the neighborhood. Today was such a beautiful day that I had to be outdoors. I was glad to get the chance too.
This week is going to be hell as far as touring and rehearsing at night, but I'm prepared and as long as I have my late night gym time I will be alight. I'm going hard in the gym these next 7 weeks until I leave for home. I didn't have any rehearsals tonight so I'm going to bed :)
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment