Well today wasn't such a lonely day after all. After I was maybe a Scrooge about today because near the person that I love so much, but it actually just felt like a regular day.
Today I performance of Twelfth Night was probably the worst experience I've had with an audience. Not only was the group late to the show, but they talked and made comments throughout the entire production. It was the rudest experience I'd ever seen. Half of the cast just drove through the scenes because the kids weren't even paying attention. As an actor I felt disrespected. This was my Off Day where I had made plans and we do the show for the group, but with no lack of respect from the audience. Our "Olivia" literally sped through her lines onstage because they weren't even listening. After the show one school stayed for the talk-back and they thanked us and they knew how rude the other school had been.
After that fiasco I came back to my housing and did some laundry, cleaned up the place, and went to the gym. I was feeling a bit lonely today! Elise rescued me from my boredom and we went to see Gnomeo and Juliet and it was a funny little movie. I enjoyed my outing a lot. I thank her for that. I'm going to try and get back in the habit of keeping my space clean ;) It makes me feel better, and I only get messy when my life is hectic. This week alone is going to be crazy and long...but I'm just going to breath and go with the flow.
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment