Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's February What?

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've decided not to post every single day unless something exciting happens because my blogs were becoming the same. Yeah..I noticed. Anyway it's February..WHAT? Time really is flying by. Today THE 39 STEPS closed and tomorrow we open TWELFTH NIGHT at JA Performing Arts Center and I go into rehearsal for MISS NELSON IS MISSING THE MUSICAL tomorrow night. It really is happening all so fast..but I prefer to happen this way.

Right now I'm busy making plans for after December. I've got SETC coming up, but to be honest I'm not really looking for much from there. I want to go back home for a minute and save up and REALLY start auditioning in bigger theatre markets. I'm MOST DEFINITELY going to keep auditioning for shows around town, it's just I need to get my finances right so I can prepare to make a big move somewhere. I've been having VIVID dreams about NYC, but every time I think about it I get really nervous, but my heart says otherwise...who knows? I know I need to go home for a second and regroup.

The internship so far is going okay...I didn't expect a HUGE change after December from some of us and a lot of things have been happening, but it's really insignificant. I'm just worrying about the work I do at New Stage Theatre and putting forward the best of my abilities to make sure that they know that I'm dedicated to my craft.

I'm very close to having the play I've been working on completed and I feel like after that's done I can breath a heavy sigh of relief.

Along with changing my physique for 2011 I'm changing my attitude and I'm tweeting positive stuff. Not only does it help me, but maybe I'm also helping someone else too. I'm staying away from the negative.

So I got a hold of Amos Lee and Adele's new albums and I love both of them so much.







Well g2g PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment