So this week has been a TRUE test of my wills. I'm going through a lot of personal things right now in my life and I'm trying so very hard to not let them crumble around me. Sometime I wish everything in my life would really just fall into the right place, where I want too, and when I want it too. I don't talk about it a lot, but life for me hasn't always been a crystal stair. I've had to really work hard to get the place where I'm at now in my life. I just wish that sometime for the battle to stop so that I can be victorious and triumph over it all.
We opened up Twelfth Night tonight for a public performance and tonight was a VERY small crowd of 68 or more people. We are now in a very nice theatre and yet our audience tonight was very small. That really worries me on a business side of things, but I'm hoping tomorrows crowd will pick up. As far as the performance went I felt okay with what I did, but I don't think it was truly my best. Ever since Bob left I feel like something is still missing and I can't quite put my finger on it.
Today we had to tour "The Sword in The Stone" and that was actually fun and it was needed. Rehearsal for "Miss Nelson is Missing" is always a nice treat and playing a child is not easy...go figure :)
My mind has begun the countdown on leaving this place. I only have two months left here and I'm pondering on what I've learned from the Internship so far. I really feel like I'm giving all I can, even when I don't feel like it, but to be honest I sometimes feel like it's not worth it and I don't want to feel that way at all. Staying strong and positive is what's keeping me going, that and the gym. Can I just say that I love the gym crew that I workout with? We are all from completely different jobs, and places and yet we all click and push each other through our workouts. I love those guys, and lady :)
My Mom has decided to come to Jackson for a "quick" visit and I can't wait. You know how you feel when you think you're going to have a break down and you just really need support to get through some stuff right now, man it's been much needed. It really has been difficult being away from home, and it really is such weird, wonderful, and scary feeling all rolled up into one. I was thinking about my Big Cuz Patrick the other day and how we use to go to Huddle House late at night around this time and just talk and how he is so full of knowledge and how he kept it real...I miss that stuff.
I'm going to stop here because...i need too.
Well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment