It's been awhile...ahhhh
So I'm officially 24...that's crazy right?
Well we only have 2 more shows left of Lincoln: Upon The Altar of Freedom and then it's back home to Alabama for a couple of days. I'm actually really excited about this short little vacation that I'm about to have. I plan on shopping for a new wardrobe and resting..A LOT :)
This whole experience of living in another state alone really has prepared me for what's going to happen for the next ten months..but this time I will only be 3 hrs away from home.
I recently tweeted "Sometimes it's good to leave a place behind and meet new people." I think that was the best part of this summer. I met so many different people and some many different personalities that were different from what I experience in Montevallo. It really let me know that this is a BIG world and there are so many other people out there. In college you have this little world..but being a big boy now I'm not playing in a little puddle of water...I'm now doggy paddling in the ocean and I'm starting do breaststrokes ;)
Well I'm going to savor these last two shows!!!!
well g2g PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment