Wow...so it's been a minute since I've really been able to sit down and write like I'm supposed too. Let's do a quick recap shall we? Well, I wrapped up playing Jesus in The Last Days of Judas Iscariot and it was a overall cool experience and it felt really good being apart of a show where I could act in front of adults and not little children..or play a slave :) Right now I've been touring "The Sword In The Stone" and let me just say that touring a Kids Show is a unique experience, but I'm loving every second of it. Right now I'm working on Romeo and Juliet, and The Miracle Worker. I the latter one I don't have that much of a role in..but that's okay, I welcome the break with open arms.
I'm really starting to warm-up to Mississippi..it's taking a lot longer than when I lived in Indiana...which I MISS !!!! Living here has been an experience. I went home last weekend and I LOVED every second of it. I went home for the funeral of my Uncle Herman who will be missed, but I got to go to Montevallo and see Stephen, and everyone else. I didn't get to see everyone, but next time I will make more of an effort to see everyone.
So I've been working out HARDCORE lately and it's much needed. I had forgotten how much joy I get from lifting weights or running 7 miles. I want to get back down to 180 lbs. before I make my annual trip to Panama City Beach again :)
I've been reading a lot of plays lately and I've come across a few that I would really like to do sometime in the future. The only thing that sucks about being here at New Stage right now is that there aren't really many shows that I can see myself having a major part in. This season of shows really doesn't have a place for me...but I'm learning the ropes at the same time. I've been looking at other theatre's that have shows that I can see myself in...it looks like I'll be heading out of the south to be in those shows.
Well g2g PEACE
P.s. I'll be back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment