Monday, May 23, 2011

"All Dogs go To Heaven" is not based on fact.

I can't sleep...plus I haven't written on here for awhile. Starting this week I'm going to make an effort to keep it up.

Well let me fill you in on what I've been doing. I'm back in B'ham, Alabama and plotting my next move. I'm staying with my parents for a few days and then I'm heading back to Motown to live for the summer. I love my parents dearly but I don't want to be here for long periods of time because I just sit around ALL day and I like to be up and about.

My time at New Stage was great, overall it was such a great learning experience. When my contract ended in early May I knew it was time for me to go. You know how you get the feeling that something bigger and better is waiting for you...that's how I felt toward the internship. I was going to stay and work summer camp..but my gut told me to go and plus I accepted two show here in B'ham. I needed to go. I've been in Atlanta and I really, really, dig the vibe of that city, especially "Little Five Points."

I have so many paths I could choose right now..and it's awesome, but drawing my focus to one is a challenge. I'm going to be meeting with a New York production company that's trying to start a branch down here in Alabama...THANKS to MOM and her connections...she was the one that referred me to them. HEEEEYYY Deborah got friends in HIGH places.

Well g2g PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment