Hey Folks
It's been awhile since I've posted on here! I've got to do better...I know! Anyway that past couple of weeks have been pretty amazing. Last night me, stephen, zach, and Jordan went to the circus. My favorite part was the motorcycles in this giant steel ball...pretty neat. Last night and today I've been letting my mind wander alot. Today I was driving Amaris to the mall and she asked me why I was so quiet and I told her "I'm just doing alot of planning in my head." I've got alot of things going on but it's always so nice to mentally get away from all the madness that is theatre...because that's all I've been thinking about. Last weekend my play "Daybreak in Alabama" had its world premiere at the White Cardigan Club Play Festival and I got great feedback and now I've been asked to submit my play to the "The Southern Writer's Project" at the ASF..which is awesome because I want this story to be told..I feel like it's now time for people to see it.
I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin but I can honestly say..that I love this feeling. I was talking to my main ho Zach Gallman...who I talk to about all of my life issues with and I was just explaining to him the other day about how a profile pic of a ex popped up on my screen and how I took a good look at the picture and I just sat there and said "WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING, I must have been lonely as hell!"....I was...but I made it through it and what I've got now is AWESOME and I can't even really begin to tell you how great it is unless I could explain it in person.
I'm sitting here listening to Elton John Greatest Hits Album...don't judge me!!! I love Elton John. Hahha I have a very crazy taste when it comes to music. People are very surprised when they find out I love Alternative Music,..ALOT!!! and other music besides R&B and Rap..but we all know LADY GAGA and ADAM LAMBERT cowrite the music to my life!!!!
hahha well I guess that's all for now!
Well g2g PEACE
Tyree...gotta love me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment